I love my job as Principal of the Academy. No two days are the same which always keeps me on my toes!
The talent, commitment and success of our students inspires me to keep doing what I do, bringing real job satisfaction. Another important aspect of my job is that I am continually learning and developing too. The journey never ends!
- Primary Dance Style Jazz and Ballet
- Other Dance Styles Tap, Street, Lyrical Jazz, Commercial Jazz
- Career Highlight Becoming Principal of the brand new Steelworks Academy in 2008.
- Favourite Stage Show The Lion King
- Best dance moment from history Gene Kelly and Leslie Caron in ‘An American in Paris’ (Basically anything with Gene Kelly in it!)