After training locally I was chosen as both a BBO ballet scholar and Senior Associate of the Royal Ballet School. Aged 16 I was awarded a full time place on the musical theatre course at the Northern Ballet School where I gained my ISTD associate.
Performance experience includes many professional pantomimes, Young Stars of Tomorrow at Saddlers Wells, many EYB ballets and numerous local musicals, many shows at the dance house theatre Manchester, BBC children in need and nynex arena.
I am now delighted that I can pass on my passion for dance and my teaching experience here at steelworks.
- Primary Dance Style Ballet, Lyrical Jazz
- Other Dance Styles Tap, Modern, Jazz, Musical Theatre
- Career Highlight Being one of only 3 youngsters in staffordshire to be awarded a grant to study dance/ the arts full time, without this I would not have been able to study at NBS full time and gain the experience and qualifications needed to fulfil my dreams.
- Career Highlight Les Miserables
- Best dance moment from history From my lifetime it has to be seeing Michael Flatley perform Riverdance at the Eurovision for the first time, absolutely breathtaking.